Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #241
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Thanks man, got it working as well with my Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.0 !
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #242
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

After applying the new 5.3.1 update and the new jailbreak + Kindlet Jailbreak when opening the Kindlet it freezes at the www.ixtab.tk screen, the context menu displays properly but doesn't seem to work (Import collections from Calibre/Delete all collections).

Here is the crash.log. It seems like they changed the code obfuscation yet again?...
If you need me to I can retrieve certain *.jar files from my 5.3.1 system and upload them somewhere for you (PM me!).

Last edited by cryzed; 12-06-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #243
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Version 2.2.1

... supports Paperwhite firmware 5.3.1. No other changes.

Spoiler:

"And now you do what they told you" - "And now you're under control"...
"Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!"

Last edited by ixtab; 12-11-2012 at 04:34 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #244
cryzed
Evangelist

Thank you!
Old 12-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #245
kaznelson
Old Kaz
kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Era
ixtab
Big thanks!!!
kaznelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #246
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Awesome Tune.

Love that video.

Mint
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #247
rapper10
rapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PRS505, K3, PW
I have collections manager 2.2.1 working on Paperwhite firmware 5.3.1. Thank you. The filter box shown at the top of the help image however doesn't appear on my screen. Instead, the Kindle menu bar stays in place. Is this normal? Or is the filter box for the search function that is not available on the Paperwhite?
rapper10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:39 AM   #248
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapper10 View Post
I have collections manager 2.2.1 working on Paperwhite firmware 5.3.1. Thank you. The filter box shown at the top of the help image however doesn't appear on my screen. Instead, the Kindle menu bar stays in place. Is this normal? Or is the filter box for the search function that is not available on the Paperwhite?
First post, "other notes":

"On the Kindle Paperwhite, the search functionality is not available".

Old 12-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #249
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Thank you very much again, the collection manager works fine for me.

But, I have a dude.

I created two secundary collections, but When go to home screen, this show primary and secundary collections ¿Can I hide secundary collections in home screen?

Thanks ;-)
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #250
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Thank you very much again, the collection manager works fine for me.

But, I have a dude.

I created two secundary collections, but When go to home screen, this show primary and secundary collections ¿Can I hide secundary collections in home screen?

Thanks ;-)
I suppose that the "dude" (duda) is actually a question, or a doubt - (no worries, almost nobody here is a native english speaker)

But I don't understand what you mean by "primary" or "secondary" collections... There is no such distinction between collections in the code, they're all the same.

Please explain what you mean
Old 12-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #251
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Here is the USA, "dude" generally means "man" or "person".

Modern "slacker" dude:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dude

Old fashioned "dandy" dude:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dude

Dude!

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-11-2012 at 12:44 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #252
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry for my poor english ,

Dude = doubt

I create a collection named "fantasy", and inside it I created "geralt" and "tolkien"

In home screen, I see three collections, fantasy, geralt and tolkien, I want to know if I can do anything to see only "fantasy" and When I open it, I'll see "geralt" and "tolkien"

Hope I explain better this time
Old 12-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #253
rorogio
Enthusiast
rorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kindle PW
Post Romanian for v.2.2.1

Here are the Romanian strings for your program

# Romanian localization by rorogio
[en]
display.collectionsonly=Afișare doar colecții
invisible.show=Afișare fișiere și colecții ascunse
filter.loweronly=Ignorare setări în panoul de sus
import.calibre=Importare colecții din Calibre
export.calibre=Exportare colecții pentru Calibre
update.dir.menu=Creare colecții din dosarele existente
update.dir.msg=Atenție: această acțiune poate fi riscantă. Vor fi ȘTERSE toate colecțiile existente și vor fi create automat colecții pe baza structurii dosarelor din dosarul 'documents'. Sigur continuați?
update.dir.title=Importare colecții
delete.all.menu=Ștergere totală colecții
delete.all.msg=Sigur continuați?
action.done=Acțiune realizată cu succes.
show.unfiled.only=Panou de sus: afișare doar necolecționate

PS: the program is very useful but the icons are awful and unintuitive
Can I make you some better icons? What format, size, colors?

Last edited by ixtab; 12-13-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Updated to new version (see post #267)
rorogio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #254
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Sorry for my poor english ,

Dude = doubt

I create a collection named "fantasy", and inside it I created "geralt" and "tolkien"

In home screen, I see three collections, fantasy, geralt and tolkien, I want to know if I can do anything to see only "fantasy" and When I open it, I'll see "geralt" and "tolkien"

Hope I explain better this time
Toggle the home screen visibility of the "geralt" and "tolkien" collections (the leftmost button).
Old 12-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #255
ersott
Evangelist

Thank you very much again ixtab. Collections manager is great

Tags
collections, collections manager, kindle touch hacks