Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Possible discount on Kindle devices

Hey guys. I was looking through Slickdeals and people have found a targeted email that will give some people a discount (seems like $20-$60 off) on various Kindle devices.

I wasn't eligible unfortunately If like me you aren't eligible it'll say near the top title in small text and you'll just see the daily eBook specials.

Here's the link to check: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...pf_rd_i=507846

and the original Slickdeals thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/6361688-amaz...le-fire-hdx-fs
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks, looks like I'm eligible for $20 off. Not sure I want a new Kindle even at $20 off, but I went ahead and applied to coupon to my account just in case.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I am not eligible either. Too bad...
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote