Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 09:16 PM   #61
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Unfortunately, file system obfuscation and sandboxing in iOS is the reason each app gets its own folder.

iOS 13 added the option to open files directly from iCloud to the app of choice but apps will need to be updated to add that functionality.
So I take it no app currently supports this? Thanks for the explanation btw
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #62
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
So I take it no app currently supports this? Thanks for the explanation btw
Hyphen reader will let you access your iCloud folders via its “more” menu after you’ve selected “add books”

I’d suggest trying the free version of hyphenreader and see how it suits. You’ll find a link to download at the website.

http://hyphenreader.com/
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2020, 04:05 PM   #63
incumbent
Opinionator
incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD / iPad Mini Retina • iBooks (macOS, iOS) & Marvin
I'll give it a try but without a macOS instance to handoff to it's not going to endear itself to me as well as Books.app.
incumbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 11:25 PM   #64
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by incumbent View Post
I'll give it a try but without a macOS instance to handoff to it's not going to endear itself to me as well as Books.app.
Ahhh right. I don’t read on a computer anymore so had forgotten about this.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote