Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-21-2019, 06:32 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
Thanks!

I had high hopes for this, but going by the website it seems we don't got no waterproof Android ereaders yet.

There's so much happening now. Epad with Android 8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKw2oXo_uY

Likebook, and lately I've seen Sony (which have superb waterproofing technology) is selling the digital paper device which people can run with Android Lollipop. Dunno how fresh news the latter is, but it was new to me.
Actually Tolino products run Android.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:05 PM   #17
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Looks promising. I've watched some videos of them now, and checked out their website. https://mytolino.com/compare-tolino-ereader/

Seems like I can't use it for maths, as there's no stylus yet. But they write they have water protection by HZO, meaning any producer of rink tablets could get the same, if they just got in touch with HZO.

Seems like I am pretty alone in wanting to read near a beach/sauna/jacuzzi/pool wherever there's water and/or humidity. Toledo is onto something, but the others not.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2019, 06:01 PM   #18
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Barnes and Noble Nook also runs a stripped down Android.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote