Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-16-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
peekpoke
Enthusiast
peekpoke began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle/Android
Duplicate book bug with "Download All"

Using the latest CC v3.6.3 with latest Calibre v2.24 I've run into a serious bug.

If I mistakenly tap Download All (from Content Server) again whilst a Download All is already running, CC will download all the books that were new twice.
It will even redownload books it has already downloaded when the second tap of Download All is made.

So now I have the last 50 new books I added all added twice!

Only fix is to manually remove each duplicate one at a time.
Or mount the SD, and remove all those books with a _1.epub suffix.
Or delete the entire library, and redownload the whole thing (this is what I did a few weeks ago the first time this happened).
peekpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 05:46 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for the report. The fix will be in the next release.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert