Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Official Iphone Rumor Thread

ok ok enough is enough.. I'm worried I'm going to turn Alex's mobileread into some sort of Apple Iphone site. So I'll post all new rumours and updates in this thread.

So here goes.. Engadget has a nice little piece along with pictures about the 'iChat mobile' aka the iPhone. It's probably another photo-shop job but you never can tell.

Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:53 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A lot of people (investors) hoped that Apple would be one of the companies interested in eating Palm company. Now it seems Apple is going its own way without need for an acquisition.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert