Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Trade in HDX for new Fire 10?

I was looking at the new Fire 10 Tablet, and I thought I would look at trade ins. My relatively new 8" Fires were only worth $10, but my HDX was worth $30. I thought that was a mistake, cause the HDX is older. So I boxed it up and ordered a new Fire 10. I live near a warehouse, so it was delivered the next day.

What a mistake! As soon as I opened the box, I wanted my HDX back. It was so much lighter, and slimmer. But, it no longer updated, so I decided to give the Fire 10 a shot. The app that wouldn't download on the HDX downloaded on the Fire 10. It is a Vogue Knitting App, so I started the download of the magazines, since I am a subscriber. Left it all night-didn't download. Downloaded my favorite solitaire app-it kept freezing and shutting down. Microsoft Outlook kept saying it was preparing download, but it was stuck. Couldn't find my Verizon messages app that worked great on my HDX.

This morning I was thankful my husband had the car yesterday, and I couldn't take my HDX to the UPS drop-off box. Welcome back, 3rd generation.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote