Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 04:29 AM   #1
dsestero
Enthusiast
dsestero began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
pCloud support

Hello,

first of all I would like to congratulate you on the application: I have serveral calibre libraries that I used to share via Dropbox and it allowed me to quickly search and access the ebooks from my mobile phone.

Recently, Dropbox discarded support for all filesystem different from a clean ext4 on Linux:
https://linux.slashdot.org/story/18/...encrypted-ext4

I decided to move my calibre libraries to pCloud but, unfortunately, it is not supported by CC Companion. So I would like to ask you if you have plans to add support for it.

Thanks a lot,
Dario Sestero
dsestero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:15 PM   #2
jdege
Connoisseur
jdege began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tablet
I'll second this.

I've been looking into moving some stuff to a cloud service, and my Calibre library is too large for a free Dropbox account, but PCloud has a larger limit.
jdege is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #3
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I will add this to the list. Thanks for being an active member of the community.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cloud collections, cloud connect