Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Ipad BookFusion and CC library

Calibre Companion on the Ipad doesn't recognize BookFusion. Does anyone know where CC stores the books on the Ipad and if I can get access to it so I can load into BookFusion
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Calibre Companion on the Ipad doesn't recognize BookFusion. Does anyone know where CC stores the books on the Ipad and if I can get access to it so I can load into BookFusion
You can configure CC where to store books by Format
On Android: you tap the 3 dots in the corner: Book formats and folders was the first choice
The default location was listed under the title of the list .
You can override the default by format as needed. So maybe you viewer will like its STORAGE folder used
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2019, 04:19 PM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can configure CC where to store books by Format
On Android: you tap the 3 dots in the corner: Book formats and folders was the first choice
The default location was listed under the title of the list .
You can override the default by format as needed. So maybe you viewer will like its STORAGE folder used
Thanks, but CC in IOS doesn't have folders choice. So many things are missing in IOS that Android has, I may decide just to download from the cloud instead of using it. It looks like some nice person ported some things over just to help out, then lost interest.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Hey peaceridge,

Thank for signing up and trying BookFusion. We just had a solid updated released for our iOS app. More at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookfusion/id1141834096 . To get your eBooks into BookFusion from Calibre you can use our plugin at https://www.bookfusion.com/reading/calibre

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any feedback or a feature request.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:34 AM   #5
peaceridge
Guru

Just tried it out on my ipad. A lot of this app is very nice.
Some suggestions:
the largest font is not large enough for my night reading.
I can't increase/decrease the lighting.
Tap for page turning, rather than sliding my finger.

It downloads great from the cloud. I can't find on your webpage the costs for cloud storage.

Thanks for your attention.
Advert
Old 08-01-2019, 11:24 AM   #6
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Some suggestions:

It downloads great from the cloud. I can't find on your webpage the costs for cloud storage.

Thank you for trying!

We will make the following updates for you in our next release planned for September:

- Support larger font sizes
- Restore the ability to change brightness to settings. We had it before but removed it since we thought users could adjust brightness by using system settings on their device.
- Add the ability for you to tap the edges to turn the page.

>It downloads great from the cloud. I can't find on your webpage the costs for >cloud storage.

We had placed the pricing on the page of our iOS app for the cloud storage.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bookfu...latform=iphone

Note our price includes not only storage but access to all additional features including our planned cross platform desktop app.

We have a free tier for light readers and a paid tier for heavier readers that prefer no limits. The pricing is displayed on the web once a reader uploads a book to their library.

Free
* 100 eBook limit
* Max file size 35 MB

Premium Reader(Early Adopter) - $4.99/month or $39.99/year
* Unlimited eBooks & documents (Yes really!)
* 400 MB max file size
* Prioritize feature requests
* Early adopter price lock-in for life
* Access to all current and planned features
* 24 - 48 hour support response
Old 09-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #7
skillachie
Addict

Quote:
Some suggestions:

Wanted to let you know we just released an update that addressed some of your points above:

1. You can now use a larger font in the reader
2. You can now tap to turn pages in EPUB books

We have a next released planned in two - three weeks that will include the following:

1. Tap to turn for PDFs and other eBook formats
2. PDF text reflow
3. Add dark mode, normal and sepia to PDFs
4. Setting to decrease and increase lighting

You can get the latest update at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookfusion/id1141834096

Please let us know if you have any additional feedback