Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Odd buttons

The page turn buttons on my new Kindle are a bit odd. The buttons on the right are very quiet (almost silent) but the page turn buttons on the left sound as clicky as my old K2i.

Wondering what other people's buttons are like?

Luckily I mostly use my right hand but infind the difference in noise quite odd.

Apart from that no problems with the new buttons at all - I have very small hands and fingers and they are ideal for me No wrong button presses yet!
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote