Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 09-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #1
birkmaggs
Connoisseur
birkmaggs began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy 2
Someone point me to a tutorial on how to sync calibre with copy.com

My dropbox is used for something else, so I have to go with copy.

Any tutorials you can recommend?

thanks
birkmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Step 1: Keep your library folder in your Copy folder.

Step 2: There is no step two.

Remember, with any syncing program, pause syncing while calibre is open.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Step 3: For safeties sake, if you can make the sync. one way (ie from PC to copy.com)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
birkmaggs
Connoisseur
birkmaggs began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy 2
Um sorry. I meant sync with my mobile device. I have a galaxy 2 tablet, and every time I try to use calibre, it says something about connecting to a network. The device is on the internet at the time, but calibre is looking for some settings I suppose. Where would I find the ones relevant to copy.com
birkmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by birkmaggs View Post
Um sorry. I meant sync with my mobile device. I have a galaxy 2 tablet, and every time I try to use calibre, it says something about connecting to a network. The device is on the internet at the time, but calibre is looking for some settings I suppose. Where would I find the ones relevant to copy.com
@birkmaggs - it being what, your Galaxy Tab 2 or calibre.

Are you able to capture exactly what it displays. If you can then perhaps you could post it here, see ==>> MR - FAQ: Posting Attachments

IIRC Calibre is not explicitly aware of services such copy.com, dropbox etc, so I don't think there are are any settings relating thereto.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
copy.com, sync