Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Well I wasn't all that brave. When I did it the second time, I just opted to push number "3" which just exited.

And for mine, it just reflashed the 1.0.4 upgrade. I don't know of a way to get back to 1.0. But for me, the 1.0.4 upgrade is working fine and my Kindle stopped being so buggy. There are others that upgraded and never had a problem so then didn't have to reflash at all. Luck of the draw I suppose.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote