Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-05-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Nook Glowlight Plus update

My nook updated today. There is no settings whatso ever I can find???? Also the home button no longer takes me home it only turns the back light on and off. I have to reboot to get to the home screen. Am I missing something? Anyone take the newest update can tell me where to find the settings? Thanks in advance
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Mine updated today also. I think you just hit the N button twice and that's the home screen....I think
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2017, 07:17 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dear God. The settings is hidden. You have to tap on the battery icon for the setting menu to appear.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
Ryogo
Enthusiast
Ryogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to beholdRyogo is a marvel to behold

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
What is the new update version number?
Ryogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #5
Trudyann
Trudyann began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
My nook updated today. There is no settings whatso ever I can find???? Also the home button no longer takes me home it only turns the back light on and off. I have to reboot to get to the home screen. Am I missing something? Anyone take the newest update can tell me where to find the settings? Thanks in advance
Thank you, thank you for posting! I have been searching the internet and B-N website for answers to this problem! I emailed B-N and got basically nothing in return. They just said Thanks for asking and they will keep my input in mind for any updates/changes! Not very happy! There is a new Nook Glowlight 3 that came out yesterday, and the icons at the bottom are a match to our update.

Last edited by Trudyann; 11-09-2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Forgot a comment
Trudyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2017, 04:15 PM   #6
Trudyann
Trudyann began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryogo View Post
What is the new update version number?
My app version is 47.2.102/4.8.1.19
Trudyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #7
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudyann View Post
Thank you, thank you for posting! I have been searching the internet and B-N website for answers to this problem! I emailed B-N and got basically nothing in return. They just said Thanks for asking and they will keep my input in mind for any updates/changes! Not very happy! There is a new Nook Glowlight 3 that came out yesterday, and the icons at the bottom are a match to our update.

I have the answer.

You have to tap on the top right corner where the battery and glowlight icon is then there should be a button saying "more settings" or something like that. Its the same software on the new nook but functions better on the new nook. I still have issues getting to the home screen