Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Lester Picker
Lester Picker began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4s
Ancient Egypt

Hi everyone! It's so nice to join a forum where people actually read!

I just published two historical fiction novels about Ancient Egypt, after years of research, many visits to Egypt, and living with a Bedouin tribe in Egypt's Eastern desert. So far I've received only 5-star reviews (thanks to you good readers). The titles are: The First Pharaoh and The Dagger of Isis, available in hard copy and e-book. The AudioBook for The First Pharaoh will be available in mid-December. The third novel in the trilogy will be out in 2013.

I also have a general fiction (women's fiction) novel for sale, titled "Sargent Mountain."

For background on these books and my writing career (more than 600 published articles and images in major national publications), please check out my website.

Thanks for listening, folks. Looking forward to your reactions.

Les Picker
Lester Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

Every book you mention in this thread will now be the one place you are allowed to self-promote.

Be sure to read our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion, located in the Stickies area.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ancient egypt, historical fiction, lester picker