Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-25-2024, 01:53 AM   #1
dollymadsy
dollymadsy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Unhappy I cant Update my kobo

Hi, everyone, please help me with my kobo glo hd.
the thing is i have this kobo and two days ago It just reset out of nowhere, after connecting it to the PC and wanting to configure the Kobo with Kobo Desktop it turned off and the white screen was set, I couldn't turn it on but with the help of some threads from here I was able to take out the SD memory and install the Kobo image again so it turned on but when I wanted to turn it on I jumped that I must configure it via wifi or pc, Via Wifi I don't know why I can't, it just pops out (it still came out before reinstalling the image) and on the PC it doesn't let me configure it either. The last thing I did was copy the firmware to the .kobo caarpeta there my kobo came out: updating but it went back again to configure your ereader with the option of DED WiFi or PC, I don't know what to do, I don't know if it's my PC's fault.
dollymadsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:57 AM   #2
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Older Kobo models can't update automatically anymore after a reset, but you can still do a manual update by downloading firmware from here:

https://pgaskin.net/KoboStuff/kobofirmware.html

and copying KoboRoot.tgz into the .kobo folder on your Glo. After you eject, the device will start the update process.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
firmware, fix, kobo, update