Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Multiple MicroSIMs in the UK

Just a note to let people in the UK know that, even though Apple's online store won't let you order multiple microSIM cards for your iPad, Apple stores (at least my local one - in the Trafford Centre in Manchester) are happy to sell you more than one. When I bought my iPad from them yesterday I wasn't sure whether the O2 or the Vodafone SIM would be better for me, so the salesman said "why not get both?" and gave me a Vodafone one for free, after I'd already bought the O2.

O2 seem to be a bit swamped by the demand at present; it took several hours for my O2 SIM to "activate" and start working.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:11 AM   #2
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Unless they are short of a particular one in a store it does seem sensible for them to do that, reduces the chance of support calls if somebody gets the wrong one.

O2 always seem to struggle to cope with high demand, you always see similar complaints at christmas.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert