Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #361
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Max,irex 800s
try again ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Doesnt work.
try now
brigader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #362
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigader View Post
try now
Repost your link. I got dolphins. The link you posted took me to my videos.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2016, 05:33 PM   #363
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok Try my channel, I created these to show what the Onyx boox Max can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Repost your link. I got dolphins. The link you posted took me to my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-lAdS4ZyA&t=63s

I will post a few more videos, to give people a view of what this device can and cannot do.

thanks

Paul
Old 12-07-2016, 08:24 AM   #364
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-lAdS4ZyA&t=63s

I will post a few more videos, to give people a view of what this device can and cannot do.

thanks

Paul

Your Youtube video is on the Onyx 13.3 reader.

We have an Onyx Forum and a long-standing thread on that device, if you wish to read more about it. You may wish to visit that forum. Here's the link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:58 AM   #365
brigader
Enthusiast

Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

Your Youtube video is on the Onyx 13.3 reader.

We have an Onyx Forum and a long-standing thread on that device, if you wish to read more about it. You may wish to visit that forum. Here's the link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Don
(Moderator)
Yep, it was, but I along with I am sure many others on here were waiting for the Goodereader to be released. So i eventually took the plunge and brought the Max. I will update the onyx pages...
The one thing that is missing from the Onyx boox max is the touch screen which of course when Goodereader goes get released it will have this function.

thanks

Paul
Advert
Old 12-09-2016, 12:47 PM   #366
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Yep, it was, but I along with I am sure many others on here were waiting for the Goodereader to be released. So i eventually took the plunge and brought the Max. I will update the onyx pages...
The one thing that is missing from the Onyx boox max is the touch screen which of course when Goodereader goes get released it will have this function.

thanks

Paul
The chances of Goodereader actually releasing this are only when American Mother's Day falls in December.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:13 PM   #367
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
The chances of Goodereader actually releasing this are only when American Mother's Day falls in December.
I think you'll be able to pick up your GoodEreader Ultimate Reader right after you receive your ReMarkable e-ink slate.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:53 AM   #368
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I think you'll be able to pick up your GoodEreader Ultimate Reader right after you receive your ReMarkable e-ink slate.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:27 AM   #369
lems1995
Zealot
lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.lems1995 holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: sony prs-t2,prs-t3, onyx boox n96ml, maxcarta, Likebook Note+Mimas
Goodreader what is it?
I guess they never read an e-reader? what is exactly e-reader device?,
1.-screen like a real paper, so your book paper have a front-light?
2- hight contrast, beetwen white paper and black ink, so ir touchscreen s better to save this feature
3-a book in computer device to help reading, so, find a word in the book reading, translate via a a real dictionnary not a fake, find meaning in Internet (wiki, google, etc..) and history as possible...
4-make à note et find them easely, share with friends via FB or Twit
5-syncrhonise all that actions of reading symply by choosing a word
6- find le word from its form, i am french (sorry for my poor langage), for exemple " pensait" the device find "penser" the verb to fiind le meaning

A single device can do that, Sony, the others makers sold a ink-tablet not an e-reader
Finaly the price, i want a real device not a gadget so i pay for it the price.I prefer to pay 300$ for a real device than one 100$ which make poor reading.
lems1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:24 AM   #370
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
It's 2017. I am bored.. Where is the device ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:33 AM   #371
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Can't you wait till Mothers' Day?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:13 AM   #372
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Can't you wait till Mothers' Day?
But, but, December has already come and gone...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:32 AM   #373
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
But, but, December has already come and gone...
I think every year contains a December. (Let me check on that.)

Yep. I was correct.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:38 AM   #374
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And dozens of Mothers' Days...
Old 01-11-2017, 06:42 AM   #375
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Just checked their campaign updates - seems they have actually had some units produced and will soon be ready to ship...

Tags
goodereader bad