Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
edaleng
Cybook owner
edaleng began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Fresh Cybook user

Hello, just got the Cybook a week ago, reading my 3rd book on it. Love the fact that I can take hundreds of books with me on vacation this summer. Live in Norway.
edaleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi edaleng and welcome to MobileRead. Ebook readers are great for travel.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Welcome to MobileRead edaleng!

Congrats on your new reader! Be sure to check out the free books here at MobileRead (link in the blue bar at the top of the page).
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:10 AM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Welcome to MobileRead and to the ebook world. I got mine in May too (2008) and certainly it was usefull in summer.

Enjoy.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've just been on a very relaxing week-long cruise along the Rhine, on which I did lots of reading on my CyBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
glynes
glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen 3
Hello from another newbie!! I just ordered my Cybook this morning, so I'm glad to know that you're happy with yours. We'll have to compare notes on the Cybook experience.

Glynes
Reads, writes, searches for treasures under rocks, and hits things with sticks.
glynes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybook gen3, norway