Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Using bottom of screen to turn forward a page

I'd like to see an additional option in the Advanced Settings for forward page turning.

Make the bottom 1/5 of the screen the page turning. This way you can use the thumb of either the left or right hand which is holding the Kobo touch to turn the page forward.

The top 4/5 of the screen would still be the triple pane of back, settings, and forward.

(Arrggh, I can't fix my typo in the subject. Oh I can using the Advanced button.)
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote