Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #16
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
When you uninstall the Reader Library, make sure you go into your account under My Devices and de-authorize your computer or you may have problems in the future if you buy more books from them, as they limit the number of computers that can be authorized.
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #17
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I just want to buy the book and download it into ADE for my use; I don't want to use/install Sony's Reader software.
Is it that you don't want Sony's possibly badly written software causing problems on your PC? Or just that you want to manage all your books from ADE?

If you are worried about Sony's software quality, you could always install it inside a virtual machine (since you have a rooted Nook, I will assume you are tech-savvy enought for this).

For library management, like others have mentioned, it's no problem to use books in either reader as long as you are on the same account.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert