Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
wymore
Enthusiast
wymore began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
No sideloading apps

My wife and both have Nook Colors and decided to use seperate accounts and just side load purchases each of us had made to each of our Nooks. Unfortunately, it appears this is not possible with apps unless I am missing something.
wymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
From what I read in the FAQ area of the B&N website, the ONLY way to get apps is thru your nook apps area. This of course is for a non-rooted nook. For a rooted one, I think I remember reading in another thread that you can sideload them.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert