Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-17-2018, 02:21 AM   #1
basston
basston began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Odyssey Frontlight
Hello

Hi everybody! My name is Tiberiu and I am from Romania. I am a musician and book lover so I would like to enrich your collections with lot of books that have not been shared here. Also, I don't know if it is accepted to upload music albums, since I am a big fan of jazz music.
basston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:56 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Welcome to MobileRead, Tiberiu.

Please do add any well-formatted public domain ebooks you've created to the MobileRead Library. Note that non-public domain ebooks MUST NOT be uploaded unless you have explicit written permission to do so from the copyright holder.

We're rather focussed on ebooks, so we don't have a section for music uploads. But you could probably post attachments in the Lounge, but again, only of music in the public domain or to which you have the rights.

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-17-2018 at 07:54 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #3
kimberlynorton
kimberlynorton began at the beginning.

Device: iBooks
How do I create a new post? I am new to the forum and cannot figure it out.
kimberlynorton is offline   Reply With Quote