Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-10-2022, 04:18 AM   #3121
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Free Today Only (10th April 2022)

Today only (10th April 2022),
Free download on Amazon.

Speculative fiction about a world divided into two, the one that we know and another with advanced genetic engineering.

In Ora: The Land of the Superior
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HGZC1RM
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:35 PM   #3122
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 08:03 PM   #3123
PLTavormina
PLTavormina began at the beginning.

Free starting April 23:

Seven Strengths, a prequel novella to introduce the colonized world of Turaset.

Free from Saturday until the following Wednesday, which happens to be my birthday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

On planet Turaset, seventeen-year-old country girl Celeste travels to find excitement, but the snazzy city folk who befriend her have secret reasons to cozy up. Celeste’s small-town family holds a power that threatens a rising force in the city. And the titan in charge wants them dead.
PLTavormina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #3124
npowt1
npowt1 began at the beginning.

Device: computer
Hey guys I'm new here i was wondering if anyone would be possibly interested in buying my book now available on amazon. Its a fantasy book titled "The young" by me the author "Nicholas john powter" and is about a father and his son who go on a quest to save their lands from an evil religious cult that threaten to take over the world.
npowt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:11 PM   #3125
Steven Forester
An explorer of sorts
Steven Forester began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
George Naylor, the fanatical ruler of the United States, takes his Empire to war with Communist China. For the third time humanity is plunged into a full scale global conflict.
Down in Australia a young man called Daniel Rodgers stands before his congregation and tells the people that he is the Christ. This does not go down too well. But it isn't long before he attracts a small group of Disciples to his side.
The world is at a dangerous crossroads. Will humanity destroy itself or can it be saved by a higher power?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQXK48N
Steven Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #3126
ZB314
ZB314 began at the beginning.

Hello All!!

Hi! My name is Zola and I am a 21-year-old creative writer, film analyst, video creator, and book author from New York. I have been writing since I was 11/12 years old, first as a hobby and then I started to take it more seriously and improved my craft over the years. I attended high school at Long Island City High School in New York and I attended college at Marymount Manhattan College for 2 years before leaving due to personal reasons. When it comes to my books, I like to write mainly drama and romance fiction, but I am very diverse and can branch out to other genres if needed.

I have written two books, one is non-fiction and the other is fiction, please feel to check them out if you want and ask me any questions in the comments!!!

Thank You

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0948LL729

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VY76W4F
ZB314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 09:21 AM   #3127
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinoptic View Post
Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Sorry I missed this msg.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it.
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:19 AM   #3128
AuthorAditiA
AuthorAditiA began at the beginning.

Device: None
99cents only, limited time offer. #Leadership #Empathy #EmotionalEmpathy #Agility #EmotionalAgility #Resilience #EmotionalIntelligence #SelfAwareness #Business

Lead the Right Way*is designed to help you make an investment in yourself and become the next generation leader that your organization needs. This book introduces a simple leadership framework to overcome the great resignation and drive sustainable results during and post-pandemic. With this book, you will have an in-depth understanding of the three leadership pillars along with practical applications and concrete examples to bring greater*empathy,*agility, and*resilience*to your workplace every day. This book provides valuable guidance to leaders and organizations about behaviors and actions that they can adopt during any crisis.

Grab Your Copy Now: https://mybook.to/lead-the-right-way

Last edited by AuthorAditiA; 05-27-2022 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Need to add the link to the book
AuthorAditiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 06:25 AM   #3129
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^

This is an accepted link for Mobileread (for the above book):

https://www.amazon.com/Lead-Right-Wa...s%2C132&sr=8-1
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 09:31 AM   #3130
DrivingTest
DrivingTest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
250 Theory Test Questions for Cars

Hi, I'm a driving instructor / examiner based in the UK and having taken early retirement I decided to get to work in producing a range of books aimed at helping learner drivers and those teaching them to drive.

Here is the blurb which accompanies "250 Theory Test Questions for Cars"

-------------------------------------------------------------

This study book contains 250 Highway Code & theory questions for cars based on the official DVSA theory test question revision bank. They are designed to help you revise and practise for your theory test.

Each practise set consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Click on the box to the left of each answer you think is correct. If you pick the wrong answer, this interactive book will give you the choice of going back to try again, or going on to the next question.

When you answer correctly, you will also be given an explanation of the answer helping to reinforce your knowledge on the subject.

Carry it with you on your mobile phone or tablet; it’s a great and fun way to brush up on your knowledge and help to ensure you get that all important first time pass!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is aimed at getting learner drivers ready to take their UK theory test, it's available on the Amazon Kindle platform - Apple Books - as well as being available as a paperback through my own 'learning to drive' website.
DrivingTest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:20 AM   #3131
DrivingTest

250 Theory test Questions for Motorcycles

Just launched the companion to "250 Theory test Questions for Cars" - this one obviously aimed at getting UK bike riders through their theory test.

------------------------------------------------------------

Learning to ride and need to pass your motorcycle theory test? Then this is the book you need!

This study book contains 250 Highway Code & theory questions for motorbikes based on the official DVSA theory test question revision bank. They are designed to help you revise and practise for your theory test.

Each practise set consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Click on the box to the left of each answer you think is correct. If you pick the wrong answer, this interactive book will give you the choice of going back to try again, or going on to the next question.

When you answer correctly, you will also be given an explanation of the answer helping to reinforce your knowledge on the subject.

Carry it with you on your mobile phone or tablet; it’s a great and fun way to brush up on your knowledge and help to ensure you get that all important first time pass!

-----------------------------------------------------

The book is available in various formats including Kindle & Apple Books

Hope any potential bikers out there find it really useful!
Old 07-22-2022, 05:46 AM   #3132
flaneur
flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flaneur knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: phones & kindle
The End Times is an experimental novel disguised as the local newspaper for End in England. It is delivered as a free weekly newsletter, which you can subscribe to receive here. We welcome subscribers from around the world to experience life in this wonderful town, where life so often imitates the great events that are going on around us. The Prime Minister resigns? Why it seems the leader of our council has as well. An American billionaire is buying a social media company? Why what do you know, a local billionaire is doing something similar here in End…

Thanks for your time, good luck with your books.
flaneur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 09:41 AM   #3133
DrivingTest

Glovebox Guides

Just posted a newly updated guide to driving on UK motorways for those who are new to the experience - "How to Drive on a Motorway" is a concise illustrated book to guide new drivers safely through their first motorway journey.

Available on Amazon , Apple Books & downloadable PDF.

[IMG]/ukdrivingskills.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/covers/motorway.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-13-2022, 07:40 PM   #3134
IgorTheWriter
IgorTheWriter began at the beginning.

Hi, my name is Igor and I'm 21-year old from Croatia. I started writing on website called Neovel few months ago and I have two short books posted by now, and currently I'm writing third one which I plan to be big novel. If you would take your time to rrad them, it would mean really much to me. Chapters are short so they won't take much of your time. Thank you a lot if you would read.

https://neovel.io/book/12094/EN/in-love-with-a-friend
https://neovel.io/book/12215/EN/if-t...he-world-comes
https://neovel.io/book/12466/EN/afte...-comes-the-sun
IgorTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 10:32 PM   #3135
DragonRiderOz
DragonRiderOz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Deja Two -- my prequel

Hello,

I'm "semi-new" here.

This is my offering of blatant self-promotion. The prequel to my Craig Ramsey - Occult Detective series: Deja Two.

------

“Josh will die. 25th March.”

It’s extraordinary when two men have the same dream at night. But simultaneously – in different cities?

Something is afoot!

For the vision concerns one man’s lover dying in a pool of blood as he watches in vain.

The other man is Craig Ramsey – an occult detective with psychic abilities, who recognises the dream from a prophecy he had made as a teenager. If there’s one thing he knows, the future is not written in a stone hard enough not to change.

Time is ticking as Craig has only three days in which to find the killer’s exact location. But how do you track a man with features hidden in shadows? With dozens of other lives depending on the victim’s survival, it’s up to the psychic sleuth to stop his own prediction from coming true.

--------

This book is available at Amazon, Kobo, Apple Books, Google Play, Barnes and Noble...

But the real promotion is below...

And currently it's FREE until 31st October, 2022, at my Payhip site https://payhip.com/b/dvTAR (coupon code READER100)

You can find it too at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1166992 (free until 31st October, 2022).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Deja Two - Cover - 300x.png
Views:	71
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	197190  
DragonRiderOz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo