* adapt/add words with translation into the dictionary
gbuyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #362
SofieVr
SofieVr began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by trbn View Post
  • Integration with Pocket (https://getpocket.com)
  • Invert colors, so I can read with white text on black background.
I just bought a Pocketbook Touch HD 3 and was also looking for Pocket.
And inverted colors is my second choice.
SofieVr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2019, 04:41 PM   #363
JohnDae
Connoisseur
JohnDae began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 2
In the meantime, installing Coolreader will give one font color inversion and all the font weight/darkening options one could wish for. I also disable font antialiasing with it but still wish I could have that for other apps like the pdf reader and browser as well.
JohnDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:22 AM   #364
kjonca
kjonca began at the beginning.

Device: PocektBook Touch HD3, onyx t68Lynx,onyx m92,prs-650
1. system clipboard (to copy-paste text between applications, take notes, enter passwords)
2. ability to connect keyboard via bluetooth
3. publish sdk
kjonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:38 AM   #365
Kubus
Kubus began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
Is there already a feature, that detects (I think on newer devices is a light sensor), if it is in my timezone dark outside (winter/summer) and automatically switches on the background light based on time?
Kubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2019, 05:06 AM   #366
lorenzoferro
lorenzoferro began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxxxxx View Post
Dictionary font size option (it's too big), dictionary popup size (small, I always have to scroll).
It's a shame this poor dictionary ruins this great device...

Edit: if you not intend to waste a lot of time just decrease the font size, it would help a lot, please
I would like this option too... also poor dictionary option.. do you know how to download best .dic or to extract Collins Dictionary from apk that I purchased from Google Play ? Thanks.
lorenzoferro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #367
macnuts
macnuts began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3
* Reading (all formats): search option for text selection + initial search direction: from beginning; from current position backward; from current position onward
* Reading (epub, others): display count of pages left till the end of the current chapter
* Reading (epub): fullscreen of embedded graphics when double tapped (or pressed and hold, or whatever you find suitable)
* Reading (all formats): implement "go back" pattern: "go back to" positions should be stored after any of: explicit page no selection (number or scrollbar), search jump, footnote jump, chapter selection from contents table, etc.
* Dictionary: allow select & search inside definition (useful when both from/to languages are the same)

Last edited by macnuts; 04-08-2019 at 09:52 AM.
macnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:39 PM   #368
krotwijk
krotwijk began at the beginning.

Disable touch

Is there a option disabling the touch when reading?

I like this option on the latest kindle oasis
krotwijk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:47 AM   #369
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
I think the latest firmware for Touch Lux 2 and 3 can do this. But only those at the moment.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #370
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMole View Post
I think the latest firmware for Touch Lux 2 and 3 can do this. But only those at the moment.
How? I haven't seen this feature. I know that in the new dictionary mode, a touch will only open the definition of the nearest word (not turn a page) – which is great, really.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 03:40 AM   #371
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Double click the Menu button?
Quote:
Standardmäßig ist
diese Funktion mit einem Doppelklick auf die Menü-Taste zu aktivieren und zu deaktivieren.
I have a Touch HD and hope to get this update.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 01:20 AM   #372
krotwijk
krotwijk began at the beginning.

Quote:
I hope the inkpad 3 will get this future very soon
krotwijk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:57 PM   #373
purplepeacock186
Banned
purplepeacock186 began at the beginning.

Device: magflalmVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by krotwijk View Post
Is there a option disabling the touch when reading?

I like this option on the latest kindle oasis
Yup. I consider buying Oasis or Inkpad 3 in near future. IF the Inkpad 3 has this feature, I would 100% buy this.
purplepeacock186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:25 PM   #374
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
I just checked, and it can indeed. By default it's activated by long-press of the menu button, but can be assigned to other buttons as well.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:27 AM   #375
Shony
Shony began at the beginning.

Device: PB632 & PB623
I don't know if it's already asking, but for the Tea Touch HD plus (PB632), there is no option to classified by folders and author's name, like on PB623.
For the moment moment, only option to classified by folders, name or filename.
If it could be added, just perfect.
Shony is offline   Reply With Quote