Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
crdf
Connoisseur
crdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
Convert to mulpitple output formats simultaniously

I'm sorry if this was asked before, I did a search but no results came.

I am wondering if there is a way to set a conversion for a file to multiple formats at the same time. Or even better, to set multiple files to be converted to multiple formats?

Thank you.
crdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crdf View Post
I'm sorry if this was asked before, I did a search but no results came.

I am wondering if there is a way to set a conversion for a file to multiple formats at the same time. Or even better, to set multiple files to be converted to multiple formats?

Thank you.
It has been asked quite a while ago.
The short answer is Not from the GUI and never at the same time.

You could create a BAT file using the CLI. Again, not all running at the same time.
But you could set it to do a seqence of converts in the same bat file
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
crdf
Connoisseur
crdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It has been asked quite a while ago.
The short answer is Not from the GUI and never at the same time.

You could create a BAT file using the CLI. Again, not all running at the same time.
But you could set it to do a seqence of converts in the same bat file
Thank you, I will look into this option.
crdf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convert, multiple, multiple formats, output