Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #1
quarkpott
quarkpott began at the beginning.

Device: none
.sqlite in calibre

Hello,

is there any possibility for me to import an .sqlite database to calibre. I have a db with all books, but i like to manage them now with calibre but I dont want to make it new.

Sorry for my bad english
quarkpott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:32 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
The Import List plugin can do it if you can convert your database into a format it understands, such as CSV.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
quarkpott

Thanks.

How can I convert an sqlite to CSV?
Old 07-10-2017, 09:49 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Most of the SQLite database management tools I have used have an option to save the results of a query as a CSV file. Or an export option for the contents of a table.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #5
quarkpott

I'm looking for this. Thanks
Advert
Old 07-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #6
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
There are instructions on the web. For example, http://www.sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-export-csv/.

The details of the export to CSV and the import to calibre will depend on your database schema. (If you don't know what that means then you have a lot more to learn in order to accomplish this.)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 AM   #7
quarkpott

I really know nothing.

But now I have an CSV, Import List and no idea why it doesnt work.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #8
quarkpott

It's done. All books are in Calibre.

Thanks all