Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-19-2008, 04:32 AM   #1
swill
swill began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
hello to all from author Steven G. Williams

Hello all,

I am the author of the E Book Wake of the Nightshade and I will be posting the book in its entierty for subscribers.

Please also visit my website at

www.stevengwilliams.com

I am currently in Shanghai working as a language consultant. I am also the author of 3 screenplays and WOTN is under consideration by 2 major studios for adaptation. Even though the book is being downloaded over 150 times per month and being considered for adaptation, I have yet to find a publisher that will get the book into the traditional bookstore. Such is the publishing enviroment we live in.

The 2nd novel is almost complete and I hope to get it out sometime this year, perhaps this time with a publishing house.

I look forward to hearing any thoughts on the book and thank the already over 100 visitors from this site that have come to my website.

Best

Steven Williams
swill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:34 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Welcome to MobileRead, Steven. Always good to hear from authors.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'll second that, welcome!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi swill and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote