Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Logan's Redemption-romantic suspense

Hi, Everyone,

I'm a romance author and I just joined. I'm happy to be here. I hope to get to know many of you.

I've recently published "Logan's Redemption" on Kindle. This is a book that was previously published by The Wild Rose Press.

Logan's Redemption is a story of old lies and secrets, new dangers, and ultimately redemption and the power of love.

Here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG

Thank you.
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
Tact.fool
A daydream believer
Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Hi Cara M

Thanks for visiting my thread. I hope both of us will be successful.
Tact.fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi, Tact,

Thanks for visiting my thread. And I certainly hope success for us both.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption
Old 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
CaraM
Guru

LIES, SECRETS, REVENGE--LOVE & SALVATION-LOGAN'S REDEMPTION 99CENTS

Previously published by The Wild Rose Press-now available exclusively at Amazon Kindle for a limited time only special price of 99 cents.

LOGAN'S REDEMPTION-Sensuous romantic suspense. HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG

Here's the blurb:

Doriana Callahan's life is unraveling. Someone is stalking her and sabotaging her father's company; her teenage son is rebelling; and Logan Tanner is back in town. For sixteen years she's kept an explosive secret from Logan, a secret he soon discovers.

Logan never belonged in Doriana's world, but a long time ago he allowed himself to dream of a future with her, until the awful night he was forced to run. Now he's back and he needs her forgiveness, but first he must forgive himself.

Despite the fact that Doriana kept the existence of his son from him, Logan vows to protect her. He races against time to stop the culprit threatening Doriana and works to forge a bond with his son.

Can the love and passion that still burn between Doriana and Logan overcome old lies and new dangers? The clock is ticking on a second chance at love.

"Logan's Redemption grabbed me with the blurb. I adore stories of lost lovers reuniting again years later. I just knew that Logan and Dori would be together and loved reading how their relationship had to grow and each character had to come to grips with their respective pasts. Logan had a bit more baggage than Dori and his forgiving of himself was hard for him to do. Dori's guilt was in not telling Logan immediately about the stork visiting her almost sixteen years ago. I couldn't blame Logan for his anger but the storyline was written well enough that I know why Dori made the decisions she made. All in all, I enjoyed Logan's Redemption very much and would automatically read another novel by Cara Marsi."

Talia
reviewed for Joyfully Reviewed

HERE'S THE LINK:

Last edited by CaraM; 09-02-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Forgot the buy link
Old 12-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
CaraM
Guru

Logan's Redemption-Romantic Suspense-Available on Nook

Logan's Redemption now available on Barnes & Noble Nook.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Log...27s+redemption
Old 01-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
CaraM
Guru

Posting an update to Logan's Redemption because I lowered the price to 99 cents at B&N Nook. Here's the link: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Log.../2940011847288

I tried to put all my book covers in my sig line, but it doesn't work which is why I'm showing only the cover of one book, which isn't Logan's Redemption.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
CaraM
Guru

An update. Logan's Redemption has now sold over 1000 copies on Amazon Kindle since I put it up at the end of August 2010. I'm thrilled and wanted to share.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
CaraM
Guru

Great new revie for Logan's Redemption.

"Boy oh boy did I love this book! Deep, dark secrets brings on the suspense, the love brings on the fuzzy feelings and the characters just make everything else.The storyline of this book was great on its own but throw in great, fascinating characters and you just have book gold! The book is 252 pages, I'm surprised I didn't burn the 'Next' button on my computer because I was flipping through them so fast, although I think I might have saw smoke...It is definitely a page turner."

Read the entire review here:
http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2...arsi-mini.html
Old 07-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #9
CaraM
Guru

Logan's Redemption is now available on Smashwords. Here's the link:

http://goo.gl/OCiqO
Old 09-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Currently FREE on iBook Apple Store

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/loga...44130034?mt=11
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lies, redemption, revenge, romance, romantic suspense, second chances