Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #31
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I recently had the procedure which went well. The prep is getting better, only 2 small bottles (500 mm) of "cleanser" the night before, and 2 tablet "cleansers" on the morning of.

I was given combo IV Valium/Demerol and was wide awake and in no discomfort during the entire procedure, which included 2 polypectomies.

Saw the whole thing on the colour flat panel monitor. They sent away the polyps to pathology and they came back as normal. Good for another 3 years.

Others in recovery just couldn't wake up. I had my orange juice and muffin and was eager to go in about 10 minutes. Hadn't felt so good in years, probably due to the effect of the drugs.

WDE. (the fasting with only clear liquids was the worst part of it all)
To me the worst part was s****ing my heart out. Whew! Painful.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #32
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Well, that too!

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #33
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
That was my thought too. The prep is waaaay worse than the procedure.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote