Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #46
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I send the factory reset instructions along with every PM... and I even posted a video a few posts up. Not sure what else to do to stop people opening their H2O when it's not really necessary
Old 12-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #47
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Everyone does realize that if you open your Aura H20 it makes it not waterproof.
Advert
Old 01-12-2016, 09:51 AM   #48
Sylfir
Sylfir began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Hello everyone !

I bricked also my Kobo H2O modifying the upgrade files !
Now i'm stuck :/

Can someone please send me an SD Image ?
Thanks in advance
Old 05-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #49
extreamws
extreamws began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h2o
Hello. Can you send me the link for the SD image for Aura H2O.
Thanks. I have damage sd card.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:36 PM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 05-12-2016, 09:59 PM   #51
extreamws
extreamws began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h2o
Where I can download sd image? Sorry for my engleash.Thanks.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:39 PM   #52
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Those with an H2O have you tried a factory reset before trying to open it?
Old 07-07-2016, 04:25 PM   #54
kriffel
kriffel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro H20
Bricked H20 here. Tried factory reset. Opened it up and I have the microSD card out. My understanding is that there is a way to install a factory image onto the card? I have access to windows and linux. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks
Old 07-07-2016, 10:01 PM   #55
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #56
gillou
gillou began at the beginning.

Device: aura h20
Hello,
I have damage sd card.
Can you send me the link for the Sd image for Aura H20.
Thanks
Old 08-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:33 PM   #58
samsa89
samsa89 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
May I have a link to a working image for H2O?
Mine is bricked and none of the tricks works. I have torn down my H2O and waiting for a image. Thanks!!!
Old 08-29-2016, 10:50 PM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #60
vrasidas
vrasidas began at the beginning.

Device: aura h2o
can i please have the factory image of h2o?
it's my last resort after everything else failed
Closed Thread

Tags
sd image