Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
rezinagro
rezinagro began at the beginning.

Device: BlackBerry
New but I come with offerings!

Hey Mobile Read Community,

I love the ease of eBooks and have been reading content on them way before devices like the Kindle! For the life of me I can't reason why ebooking hasn't taken off in a much bigger way, especially with so many devices filling up our pockets and purses!

My Device of choice is the BBerry Curve with MobiPocket.

Glad to be a part of the community! Now to the offerings:

I'm excited to announce my new short story,
Puppeteer, which is available for FREE downloads as an ebook or and audio
book. (That's right--for your MP3 Players!) It's the first in a series of
offerings from my site jaebi.com

Download it here:
http://www.jaebi.net/2008/11/free-do...eer-ebook.html

Puppeteer follows Detective Knowledge, a private investigator intrigued by
what appears to be the first homicide in Station City in 40 years. What he
uncovers tears the fabric of a society reliant on Sentient Human Companions.

Lots of people are into SciFi. Lot's of people aren't. Either way, have a
listen, you might be surprised. And feel free to pass the word on to your
geeky SciFi loving friends.

PS--
I'm also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/jaebi/39565656874?ref=s

Now onto seeing what's available to read here! Oh--i can also attach it here!
Attached Files
File Type: prc ePuppeteer.prc (127.3 KB, 317 views)
rezinagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi rezinagro and welcome !
i think you'll find a lot of people around here sharing your bemusement about ebooks still being fairly unknown...

we are always happy to have new books to read and it's particularly nice when the author provides them him / herself !

i'd like to invite you to upload your book to our ebooks library (click on the "ebooks" link in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page) where more people are likely to find it. i know there are a lot of science fiction fans around here !

take a look around, there are plenty of great ressources here and lots to read ! don't hesitate to ask, if you have any questions. enjoy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rezinagro and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audioshort, free ebook, jaebi