Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
MissyKierstead
MissyKierstead began at the beginning.

Device: none
Reframing Emma *New Romantic Comedy*

New, funny romantic comedy.

Blurb:
My name is Emma McCullough. During the day, I'm a waitress in a little diner a few blocks from my apartment. At night, I'm pursuing my passion; painting. I'm waiting to catch my big break, of course. What waitress isn't waiting for bigger and better things to happen to her?

When the phone rings, my entire life changes. My big break was on the other end of that phone call, but more surprises line up like dominoes. Since when do positive things just fall into your lap? I should have been more observant, more suspicious, but then I wouldn't have met him.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Reframing-Emma.../dp/B00J0B7V7K
MissyKierstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #2
MissyKierstead

Reframing Emma is FREE until 4/3 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Reframing-Emma.../dp/B00J0B7V7K
Old 04-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
MissyKierstead

A fun romantic comedy to read over the kids' spring break!