Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #16
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
What must I do to run mutt in terminal? I don't get it... (I only did ./mutt and it says missing libraries)

Where must i put the account configuration file for mutt? (with email address, password, etc).

I'm trying to make an extension to convert rss feed to mobi books sending them to kindle email, so I'd prefer keeping all the data in the extension folder

Update: ok wait I read wrong on the export.log xD maybe I got it, only need to know where to put mutt config file

Last edited by Aeris; 10-13-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #17
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
-F <file> specify an alternate muttrc file
? possibly?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #18
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
I'm trying to make an extension to convert rss feed to mobi books sending them to kindle email,
I ended up just having my favorite feed (lifehacker) sent to my device daily from http://webtoread.com/ One per day is free.

I do have the rawdog thing working, but there are no photos in the html output, so I just skipped it and moved on. I can directly read the html output with KOReader, which is nice.

The other highly recommended way is to use Calibre on a PC to auto send your RSS feeds together as a .mobi whenever you want. Does require a PC, but does a fantastic job.

Good luck on your project!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote