Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-30-2020, 02:04 PM   #1276
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Thank you! This is exciting

Was it necessary for me to compile and run the AppleScript after copying over the files? Or would copying the new files into the AppleScript have been sufficient?

And thank you, pdurrant, as always, for your wonderful AppleScripts. I love them so. I have tried to learn to write AppleScripts, but I don't get far before hitting a wall in my inadequate brain
If the Applescript application already runs on your machine, just replacing the scripts should be sufficient.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:55 PM   #1277
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis1 & Voyage, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
If the Applescript application already runs on your machine, just replacing the scripts should be sufficient.
Thank you! I'm ridiculously happy that I succeeded in updating this myself

Last edited by odamizu; 01-02-2021 at 11:13 PM.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert