Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
larzeb
larzeb began at the beginning.

Device: Koboreader
Print page range in viewer outputs single empty page

I am using 0.8.38. When I attempt to print a range of pages, it outputs a single blank page. This occurs whether I direct the output to a PDF or a physical printer.

The operating system is Windows 7 Pro x64.

Am I doing anything incorrectly?
larzeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by larzeb View Post
I am using 0.8.38. When I attempt to print a range of pages, it outputs a single blank page. This occurs whether I direct the output to a PDF or a physical printer.

Lots of things have changed.
9.28 is current
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larzeb View Post

There is no way anyone can easily give you guidance on a version of calibre that is almost 15 months out of date.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-30-2013 at 05:26 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote