Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
Need Sony E-Bookstore Giftcards?

I've purchased the Sony giftcards for others on this board. They come in $15 or $50 denominations. Once PayPal payment clears, I can get you the number within 3 days. Just PM me and I will give you the email address to send the money to.

Last edited by disney_mommy; 08-18-2009 at 09:10 AM.
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Tracey
Connoisseur
Tracey is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi Disney_Mommy,

I just wanted to reply to you to say thanks very much for your generosity in offering this service. Although i don't need any vouchers at the moment, I have also been lucky enough to have vouchers obtained for me by another member, Leaping Gnome, and it is an invaluable service to those of us based overseas.

Thank you again,

Tracey.
Tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Just bumping this back up to the top and letting everyone know that I'm still doing this.

PM me and I'll give you my email address for PayPal. I just ask for the 3.9% + $.30 fee that PayPal charges.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I'm at Target all the time anyway!

Last edited by disney_mommy; 08-21-2009 at 08:25 AM. Reason: corrected PayPal fee.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
michaelmiller
michaelmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader 505, 600, BeBook
disney_mommy has purchased multiple Sony vouchers for me. I have no complaints at all, thanks to the time difference between the US and UK by the time I get home from work the next day she already has the voucher numbers waiting.

If this was ebay I'd give her a A+ recommended seller rating.

Thanks d_m
michaelmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
chinesealbumart
Enthusiast
chinesealbumart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chinesealbumart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chinesealbumart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.chinesealbumart has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS505
I agree !
chinesealbumart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
Just bumping this back up to the top and letting everyone know that I'm still doing this.

PM me and I'll give you my email address for PayPal. I just ask for the 2.9% + $.30 fee that PayPal charges.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I'm at Target all the time anyway!
So you buy physical cards? It is so much easier to buy the cards at the Sony ebook store and they are emailed to the person you buy them for.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:08 AM   #7
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I can only thank disney_mommy and recommend her!

Last edited by HansTWN; 07-24-2009 at 11:50 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. I appreciate it!

I'm glad I can help you all out.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
So you buy physical cards? It is so much easier to buy the cards at the Sony ebook store and they are emailed to the person you buy them for.

BOb
I truly am already in Target all the time anyway, so it's no big deal to swing by the display and pick up a few of the cards.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:07 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
I truly am already in Target all the time anyway, so it's no big deal to swing by the display and pick up a few of the cards.
Yea, I am daft. I was thinking, then you have to mail the cards. I didn't even think you would just email the numbers.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #11
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Thanks from me too - ultra quick turn around time to get me my novel for the beach! Very much appreciated!

amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #12
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Can a UK user of these giftcards please confirm that you don't have to use the full value all at once? I've registered and can download the freebies but can't get a full account, so how does the site know I'll have outstanding credit the next time I visit?

Thanks a lot.
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 AM   #13
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
Can a UK user of these giftcards please confirm that you don't have to use the full value all at once? I've registered and can download the freebies but can't get a full account, so how does the site know I'll have outstanding credit the next time I visit?

Thanks a lot.
Don't understand the registered, but no full account bit. I have registered everything but a credit card, and it all works just fine. I added the voucher in, bought a book, and my account shows $42.01 credit after a $7.99 purchase. Couldn't have been easier.

Do you have the ability to log on?

Do Sony think you are in the US (guess yes if you can download free content)?

If so, you should be fine.

PM me if you have anymore issues.

Amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 PM   #14
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Thanks Amjb. I'm the same as you then - registered everything but a credit card - so it should work for me too. Mind you, I thought Fictionwise had me as US based as well, but now they block me from everything with US/Canada restrictions....which is REALLY annoying as I spent 30 bucks on their Club membership!!!

Thanks.
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #15
s_nathan78
s_nathan78 began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
hi!

iam from india

iam interested in a 50 dollar gift card

pl mail me @

ksn@smdiag.net
s_nathan78 is offline   Reply With Quote