Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 06:12 PM   #121
ElWorm
Snapper
ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.ElWorm solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o
I stated earlier that the page turning seemed slower in this new version compared to the archaic 3.19 firmware I've been using.
Well, I decided to give it another chance and side-loaded 4.6.9995 again, and again, I felt it was slower at page turns. So I went back to 3.19, made a video of page turns, re-side-loaded 4.6 and made a video of page turns using it.
I watched the videos side by side several times, and the speed looks identical.
I've come to the conclusion it must be psychological.
ElWorm is offline   Reply With Quote