Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 11:44 AM   #106
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
D'Oh! Nevermind.

Maybe I will have time to pick up June's read (crosses fingers and ignores pile of cases on corner of desk)
I just read your original post. I'd have loved to reread The Odyssey; my own original thought was The Aeneid at that. And I just picked up the Claire Danes narration of the Wilson translation yesterday in Audible's daily deal.

Well, Odysseus was a prodigy, wasn't he? (Looking at next month's theme.)
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote