Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 01-21-2023, 05:19 PM   #1
oldnarnian
oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle
Various: Transfiguration Bible, v1. 21 Jan 2023

My attempt here is simply to compile a study or reference Bible that helps one read the Bible inter-textually. I've named it the Transfiguration Bible because at the Transfiguration, the law (Moses), the prophets (Elijah), the apostles (Peter, James, and John), and Jesus all come together. I also hope to allow the reader to experience how the various texts of the Bible come together and inter-act.

What is included here is:
  • The Hebrew Bible and Apocrypha in the Revised Version (1985), and the New Testament in the American Standard Version (1901).
  • The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (1834), linked to each verse in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament.
  • The Topical Textbook by R. A. Torrey (1897), linked to many words in the text.
  • The Saint Meinradt Psalm Tones, prefixing each Psalm, copyrighted 1971, 1991 by Saint Meinrad Archabbey, Inc, under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 United States license.
  • The Daily Office Lectionary from the Book of Common Prayer for the Episcopal Church, released under Public Domain in 1979.
  • A few indices I've put together on my own.
It has given me great joy to put this together and then use it. I hope others enjoy it as well.

This is my first ebook contribution ever. If I'm doing it wrong, please correct me.

--oldnarnian
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Transfiguration_Bible.epub (12.25 MB, 108 views)
oldnarnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:57 PM   #2
oldnarnian
oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.oldnarnian is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle
Transfiguration Bible, v2. 10 Mar 2023

I have revised the Transformation Bible to include instructions on and examples of how to use it, as some have found it difficult. (Basically, it requires the use of bookmarks.) i have also corrected a large number of errors.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Transfiguration_Bible.epub (12.48 MB, 34 views)
oldnarnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert