Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
mlclm
mlclm began at the beginning.

Device: nook
un drm + mac

hi all
just got a mac (1st time user), and was hoping someone knows how to load the un drm plugin to calibre.
mlclm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your new company, Mlclm. I think you'll find, though, that you've arrived with a question we can't answer here openly (I hope I might be wrong). Being only, at best, borderline legal, the mods understandably decided that we shouldn't post about stripping DRM. There's lots of effective info on the net, though, and maybe a member more technically inclined than I am might be able to help in a private message. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
mlclm
mlclm began at the beginning.

Device: nook
thx, i appreciate the time u took to answer.
i think my actual question is: how do i load a plug-in to calibre on a mac os?
mlclm is offline   Reply With Quote