Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #136
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Unless one buys two, then the shipping is free!
Unfortunately, only one will be discounted, the other one will be full price
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #137
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
I got an email from Family Christian Stores that this weekend they have a 50% coupon code. MEMORIAL50 [must be used by Sunday]. I just used it to purchase my backup Glo ($68)
Pity the coupon doesn't discount the case for the Glo or I'd pick that up as well. Still deciding whether my grillfiend might like a Glo as much as she does her unlit Nook. A discount on the case and the Glo would have meant an instant purchase.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #138
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Pity the coupon doesn't discount the case for the Glo or I'd pick that up as well. Still deciding whether my grillfiend might like a Glo as much as she does her unlit Nook. A discount on the case and the Glo would have meant an instant purchase.
If you are considering a Glo, you should get one. $68 for a new one is awesome. Their cover, I thought, was horrible. So I wouldn't take that into consideration at all.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #139
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
I was a nst user looking for something a little more that handles collections...I LOVE MY GLO
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #140
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I guess that depends on how much you want the discount...could place separate orders if picking up in store
Advert
Old 05-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #141
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
I got an email from Family Christian Stores that this weekend they have a 50% coupon code. MEMORIAL50 [must be used by Sunday]
I can't believe I just placed an order for the Glo. Not even on my radar. 50% price is really good though and I'd like to be able to read without a lamp at night (rather, my husband would appreciate it!). Was debating the PW2, but this is half the price and I like the SD card storage.

The features sound good from the Kobo site description, so I hope the order confirms (is pending now).

Thank you for the heads-up on the discount code.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:28 PM   #142
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I noticed the official Amazon cases for the Kindle Fire HD previous generation are running about $13.49. That is an excellent price! I always wanted the saddle tan color, so I ordered one. They also have Ferocious Pink, Black, and Purple for that price.

Amazon
Old 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #143
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
ACK!!! I completely missed this (haven't checked back since early last week). Darn! I would've liked a Glo for under $70 US!
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:41 PM   #144
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

P.S. Looks like today-only (Monday) there's still a deal, but now only 40% off. Use code: MEMORIAL50
Old 05-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #145
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
P.S. Looks like today-only (Monday) there's still a deal, but now only 40% off. Use code: MEMORIAL50
CODE IS: MEMORIAL40

http://www.familychristian.com/catal...82e67dcec02ca1
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #146
gabby98
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobert View Post
Still an excellent discount...good find
Old 05-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #147
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Hey the Mini is on the FC site, with the coupon it's $35.99! Probably plus shipping, though.

I only checked the white one.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #148
gabby98
Wizard

I get coupon codes and book sale notifications from FC all the time....is there any interest in me posting them in a separate FC thread?
Old 05-29-2014, 02:01 AM   #149
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Pleased to report that the Kobo Glo just shipped from FC! It'll be awhile till I actually get my hands on it, but I appreciate their customer service people for their assistance in fulfilling the order.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #150
teija
Gadget fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobert View Post
Thanks for pointing it out... Typo fingers!