Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-08-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
jamie_lord
CC team
jamie_lord began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6S Plus
CC iOS v1.0.0 RELEASED

Calibre Companion iOS has new been released on the app store!

Get it here.

Please use this thread to report any bugs you find or provide feedback so we can improve the app further.

Finally, a big thank you to everyone who helped during the alpha testing, it's taken a lot of work to get to this stage and your assistance was vital.
jamie_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I don't do Apple!
BUT

Bravo
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I'll try to purchase it this evening.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #4
tdanzie
Connoisseur
tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
I just bought it. If it is as good as the Android CC, I am sure it will be great.
tdanzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:40 AM   #5
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've bought it too.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #6
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
I am ready to buy...what is the verdict..is the iOS version as good as android?
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:08 AM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I haven't used the android version, but the iOS version does most everything that I need it to. Well worth the money, IMPO.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 02:38 PM   #8
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
I am ready to buy...what is the verdict..is the iOS version as good as android?
It seems so to me.

The only difference I've encountered so far is when trying to select an author using the author list I need to scroll from the A, there is no A,B,C etc so I can't jump directly to a single letter. (I was looking for Lovejoy earlier)
Old 11-14-2016, 03:19 PM   #9
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Just downloaded it and it looks to be just what I need and can use happily. I only put a few books at a time on my ipad and this makes loading them so easy! Thanks!!
For my uses this is a wonderful app, well worth the money .
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 02:36 AM   #10
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_lord View Post
Calibre Companion iOS has new been released on the app store!

Get it here.

Please use this thread to report any bugs you find or provide feedback so we can improve the app further.

Finally, a big thank you to everyone who helped during the alpha testing, it's taken a lot of work to get to this stage and your assistance was vital.
Do you still want bugs, including show stoppers, logged here, or on another thread or as a bug. CC no longer works at all with my MAC, i've logged the error log on the 1.00 comments thread. Thanks
Old 11-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #11
rGiskard
rGiskard began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini 4, Nexus 7 2013, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It seems so to me.

The only difference I've encountered so far is when trying to select an author using the author list I need to scroll from the A, there is no A,B,C etc so I can't jump directly to a single letter. (I was looking for Lovejoy earlier)
Yes, that is the one Android version feature I miss. Except iOS makes scrolling to any letter feel like scrolling to the end of the alphabet!

Is this thread the proper place for feature requests?
rGiskard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:47 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rGiskard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It seems so to me.

Yes, that is the one Android version feature I miss. Except iOS makes scrolling to any letter feel like scrolling to the end of the alphabet!
You can turn on Group by letters just like the Android version. Steve explains it below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Haley View Post
Hi, this already exists in the app. There's a switch called "Group by First Letters" at the bottom of the grouping/filtering drawer. (I assume you've used the grouping drawer based on your comment, but if not: it's opened up by tapping the funnel button at the top left of the main screen).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rGiskard View Post
Is this thread the proper place for feature requests?
No, the IOS Wish List sticky toward the top of this forum is the proper place for feature requests.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:33 PM   #13
rGiskard
rGiskard began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini 4, Nexus 7 2013, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks DoctorOhh!
rGiskard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
app store, calibre, compainion, ios