Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #16
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
that's cool, I hope your Eyes last out, after reading on my EEEPC for 6 months, I had cronic EYE pain and focusing issues until I switched to eink
So it means its not good for e book reading. IS it because of the contrast in the light? How about the font? So not as versatile as a mobi reader?
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
maidavale
You folks stay classy.
maidavale is on a distinguished road

Device: Anything w/ Pixel Qi (c. 2010 4Q)
Well, possibly because you'd have to stare at a brightly lit LCD monitor for hours... Unless you're comfortable with it.
maidavale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #18
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
I've used my wife's Dell Mini-9 to read with and its great especially with the eeeRotate program: http://vk.edward.li.googlepages.com/eeerotate - it's great for manga, ebooks, and I've never really felt eyestrain from using the device.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-book reader, mini pc notebook