Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
ePb
ePb began at the beginning.

Device: iOS App Kindel
Swiss eBook retailer in Calibre

Hello

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to include at least one Swiss eBook retailer in Calibre? For example OrellFüssli? It would be a great help to me.

https://www.orellfuessli.ch/shop/ebo...topnavi=eBooks

Hope for a positive answer. :-)

Thanks ePb
ePb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you mean in calibre's get books feature, it is plugin based anyone can contribute a plugin for any store.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:41 AM   #3
ePb

Wow, ok I will try it gladly. Is there a how to do?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Get Books plugins are very simple just look at a few existing ones to get the idea (look in the src/calibre/gui2/store/stores subdirectory in the calibre source code). While you could make a standalone plugin, it is probably easier to just run calibre from source as described here: https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/develop.htmland add your plugin to it. Once you are happy with it, you can submit it for inclusion into calibre.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:21 PM   #5
ePb

Sorry, although I found the eBook Store plugins in a ZipFile, I cannot read it. So I can't create and adapt my own plugins. That is too high for me. Very pity!
Old 09-10-2018, 10:01 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

All the store plugins are avaialble in the calibre source code: https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...2/store/stores