Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
maxxim88
Enthusiast
maxxim88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
How to create collections on an unregistered Kindle DXG

Hello guys, I bought one Kindle DXG but I'm living out of US and unable to register my Kindle via 3G so I can't create new collection. I tried all the firmwares in forum( Kindle Collection Manager, Registration Hack...) but they don't work for my Kindle DXG. Can anyone show me how to egister or create collections step by step on an unregistered Kindle DXG ?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
You shold use a registration hack.
There is two here:
Nifty way:
http://mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87686

Goodspeed way:
http://mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87336
(You need usbNetwork Hack)

Last edited by meem; 08-14-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Advert
Old 08-14-2010, 05:00 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please do not post the same question multiple times. You've already asked the same question here..

Thread closed.

Closed Thread