snake 0 0%
frog 1 0.89%
little dragon-like animal that looks like a bat (but bigger!) 2 1.79%
German hedgehog 2 1.79%
Portuguese llama 2 1.79%
others (which one? Please explain) 14 12.50%
No, I don´t have a pet, but I want one 7 6.25%
No, I don´t have a pet and I don´t want one 5 4.46%
Yes, I have a pet, but I don´t want one (please explain very detailled how this could happen!) 1 0.89%
kids 13 11.61%
ferret 1 0.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Do you have a pet?

Since there´s been a lot of talking about animals lately, I want to join in this very exciting topic and ask you: Do you have a pet?

We know that some people on MR have one, two or 137 cats. We also know that there are lots of dog-lovers around. Some people use their pets as avatars and some pets seem to have an MR-account of their own.

But now, folks, I want numbers! I want to know what animal is the most popular pet. And I´m already looking forward to a thrilling "cat- against dog-lovers-battle"

Love, peace and vote!!!! But wait for the poll....
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Tapping foot and waiting (tap, tap, tap)

HURRY UP
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
tippity tappity thewp

*oops*
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Too late, gotta go.

Slow Poke
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Where's the poll? I can't wait, I've got a cat and a dog!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Does my Sony PRS-505 count? I have named it Rosinante after Don Quixote's horse. Other than that, no pet...but oh...crap...wait for the poll... damn my impatience!
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Gee, I was gonna start a pet thread, too.

Brilliant minds think alike.

HURRY UP
Old 04-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

YOU FORGOT HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Shheeesh, you people, I´m sorry for the delay! I got distracted by one of my pets, ooops, children. SORRY!!!! Now vote!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
YOU FORGOT HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh!
Pick number 5
Old 04-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Pick number 6
you snuck that in!!! (and it's not 6)
Old 04-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Does my Sony PRS-505 count? I have named it Rosinante after Don Quixote's horse. Other than that, no pet...but oh...crap...wait for the poll... damn my impatience!
If it whinnies like Don Quixote's horse, it can be a pet.

If it doesn't whinnie, then NO.

Get with the program.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post

Get with the program.
Does an MP3 of horse sounds count, if loaded on the PRS-505 and played back while reading?
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post

Get with the program.
and if you aren't putting green in one end and scooping it up from the other, DOUBLE NO!!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #15
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I put Horse at the bottom, because, well there is a definite difference there.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote