Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I did it!

I ordered my Astak EZ Reader!! I also paid for expedited shipping...I can't wait!!!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congratulations! I hope you love it
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks!! I'm sure I will. I got in on Robert's offer and I'm supposed to get a maroon unit. I can't wait! I must thank everyone here at MR though for helping me make a decision, because the EZ Reader wasn't even on the radar when I got here.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Oooh maroon sounds nice
Old 02-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

I just got a confirmation email - they're shipping it today!

Advert
Old 02-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
I'm so happy for you!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
I'm so happy for you!
My husband just looked at your sig line and then looked at me and said, "I could probably do that for you, couldn't I?" I had to admit he was correct.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #8
bigmoney
Connoisseur
bigmoney doesn't litterbigmoney doesn't litter

Device: BeBook w/ OpenInkpot
Congratulations

Like you, I also joined this forum without even knowing that the BeBook (the European twin of the EZ Reader) existed, now I have my reader for a week and I am loving every minute of it. No more complaining to my gf "this book has such small fonts" and "how am I going to carry all those books for vacation?"

Good luck and I hope it arrives soon.
bigmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
cobalt8
Enthusiast
cobalt8 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone
Congratulations!!

I'm just waiting to see what the EZ Reader PRO model looks like and what Amazon plans to announce on Feb 9th, but I have a feeling I'll be ordering an EZ Reader very soon as well. I was in the same boat as you. I had never even heard of the Hanlin V3/BeBook/EZ Reader when I came here. I had been lurking around kindleboards.com for weeks, though.

Make sure you come back and give us a detailed review after you get it!
cobalt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Y'all be sure to check out OpenInkPot. It's a really great alternative to Hanlin's firmware.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Congratulations on finally making a decision. I hope you are as thrilled with yours as I am with mine!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #12
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Congratulations on finally making a decision. I hope you are as thrilled with yours as I am with mine!
I hope so too. I still will probably eventually get a Kindle...just for access to Amazon's ebooks. But it won't be at the earliest until next year sometime, now. One 300.00 device purchase a year is all the budget will stand!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #13
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

It's HERE!

My EZ Reader just arrived via Fed Ex!!! (a day early, even!) I've gotten the battery installed, and it's charging. i'm so excited!!! The maroon color is very pretty, (I'm sure you guys wanted to know about that...*grin*). I can't wait to load it up with books and go! I'm glad I'm off work tomorrow so I can read all day
Old 02-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #14
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
I was thinking about you today.. so glad it arrived!
I've been checking out the online lending libraries
and even joined a few. Hubby is ecstatic about that
option.. hehe!

Maroon sounds lovely! : )

Best,
Gabrielle
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
My EZ Reader just arrived via Fed Ex!!! (a day early, even!) I've gotten the battery installed, and it's charging. i'm so excited!!! The maroon color is very pretty, (I'm sure you guys wanted to know about that...*grin*). I can't wait to load it up with books and go! I'm glad I'm off work tomorrow so I can read all day
Hooray! Let us know what book you read first