Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
Angelclaud
Angelclaud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Calibre, Kindle Fire, and HTC Android Sync Question

I use Mantano Readers in my KF and HTC to read ebooks. I use the Mantano Cloud to sync between those two devices. I manage my ebooks and do all the metadata editing, etc. on my desktop with Calibre then save the epub to disk in a Sugarsync folder. My KF and HTC will sync all the new books I save.

My question is that after I finish reading a book I like to give it rating so that I know which books are good and which books I probably won't read again. Is there anyway I could sync the rating from reader to calibre automatically? or can it only be done manually in calibre?

Similarly, if I add books to collections that I created in Mantano, is there anyway to sync the collection automatically to calibre?

It just seem that most of the metada, rating, etc. editing could be done in calibre and then updated to reader/device by various methods but could it be done the other way around from reader/device to calibre?
Angelclaud is offline   Reply With Quote