Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
baronrus
Addict
baronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with others

Device: KO, KW, and KT
Best Calibre plugins/tweaks

I've been spending lots of time getting my calibre install set up and it occured to me that a thread of your favorite calibre tweaks etc might help the newcomers get up and running faster.

so far my favorite is the plugboard script to properly number series (thanks again to Taming for pointing us in the right direction once again.

here is the link to the instructions: http://kobo.zendesk.com/entries/3735...-using-calibre

anyone else like to share their tweaks?
baronrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
The instructions seem to have been removed from the Kobo helpdesk site - does anyone still have them for numbering series on the Kobo? I have it set up for myself in Calibre but want to send the instructions to a friend.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Is this the technique ?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118563
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote