Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 07:14 AM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Overdrive is coming to Sweden?

Overdrive is about to sign a 4 year national agreement with SKL Kommentus which would cover the Public Libraries in Sweden. It'll be interesting to see what happens..

http://www.svb.se/nyheter/overdrive-...nska-bibliotek
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:06 PM   #2
menbom
menbom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
That would be nice, not really a fan of the current e-lib solution.
menbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2018, 05:22 PM   #3
menbom
menbom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
Hey, it only took me nine years of lurking before the first post!
menbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Welcome! Hope it doesn't take another 9 years to post again.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #5
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by menbom View Post
Hey, it only took me nine years of lurking before the first post!
And just 16 minutes to make your second.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #6
lbschenkel
Enthusiast
lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Aura 1, Kindle DXG, Kindle PW2
Some public libraries already had Overdrive, like Malmö: https://malmo.overdrive.com. Maybe that's not very well known? I hope that this deal increases the number of available titles, though. The current catalog is not very impressive.
lbschenkel is offline   Reply With Quote